Taught by Mary K. Greer
Curious about what everyone finds so intriguing in the 36 card Lenormand deck? Join me in this five-week online course from 1 October to 5 November (no class on Oct. 22). On-line make-up sessions and getting the course in DVD form for later study are also available.
Right from the first week you’ll be working with the traditional Grand Tableau (“Big Picture”) that uses all the cards. You’ll explore the 36 cards via subject groups that help you understand the cards and fix their meanings in your mind. You’ll discover the secret of interpreting Lenormand through pairs and combinations, the kinds of questions that work best, and how to use the playing card inserts. Mary will help de-mystify the Tableau by discussing its basic components and breaking it down into easy-to-understand shorter layouts. Lenormand is an international language whose vocabulary is understood everywhere that the Petit Lenormand deck is found. We’ll be focusing on learning that standard language. Yet, your intuition will be given a huge boost as you start reading these cards immediately! Click here for more information. Join me for a fun-filled course.
Facebook Support Group (optional) will be available to the live class members for review of “homework.”. An optional certificate of “Competency in Lenormand Level One” is available by taking and passing a test at the end of the course.
- A brief overview of the origins and history of the Lenormand deck, including recent discoveries by Mary K. Greer
- Approaching the cards by subject groups—the first subject group
- The importance of interpretative nouns and adjectives and their use in card combinations
- An introduction to the Grand Tableau and establishing the theme of the reading
- Interpreting the four corners by working with pairs
- Starting your Lenormand Notebook